It’s the new year full of new possibilities and potentially a new home!
If you are a new homeowner in the Edmond, OK area and are wondering what type of fence is best for you, then this article is for you, my friend.
Or, if you want to revamp your property by adding style and security then this article is also for you!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT FENCE FOR YOUR SPACE
When looking at all the various types of fence options homeowners have, it can sometimes feel a little overwhelming with questions circling your head like:
“Which material will last the longest?”
“What style compliments my house the most?”
“Which fence style fits my budget?”
If you have found yourself asking these questions, you are not alone. So, let’s dive in and see what is the best type of fence for a new homeowner in Edmond, Oklahoma?
If The Longevity Of Your New Fence Is Your #1 Priority:
If you are looking to have a new fence installed that will last through our Oklahoma wind storms and for years to come then look no further than:
- Stockade Fence Installation
- Our Stockade Fences are extra durable because we carefully set our steel posts into mixed concrete 2 feet below the standard grade. We also use Western Red Cedar wood which is naturally pest and rot-resistant
- Ameristar Ornamental Iron Fence Installation
- The varnish will not chip with Ameristar Ornamental Iron and that’s why we are so passionate about using their products.
If The Style Of Your New Fence Is Your #1 Priority:
When it comes to adding style to your yard with a new fence installation, you really can’t go wrong with any of our fencing options! It all comes down to your personal taste. Here is our rough recommendation for the following styles:
- Modern & Elegant: You cannot go wrong with a stunning Ameristar Ornamental Iron Fence. Customize your decorative finials for a totally unique look.
- Classic & Traditional: a Stockade Fence with Cap-and-Trim or a Stockade Dog Ear Fence brings in warmth and security while
- Sweet & Charming: Go for a White Picket or White Vinyl Fence
- Industrial & Minimalist: a Black Coated Chain-Link Fence would be our recommendation
If The Price Of Your New Fence Is Your #1 Priority:
We are proud to offer high-quality products to our customers in a wide range of pricing. When it comes to getting the most “bang for your buck” with your new fence installation, these are our recommendations:
- Western Red Cedar Fencing is the best “band for your buck”
- Chain-Link Fencing
- SimTek Fencing
TL;DR (too long; didn’t read) For all you skimmers out there:
The quickest way to know which fence style is right for your yard is to give our office a call at 405-921-3426.
Our experts will be glad to go over a free estimate with you as well as assist you in your fence design and planning to ensure you get the best fence for your space.